Monday, April 30, 2012

Rainy Day in the Market

This weekend's weather was a bit unpredictable, it was cloudy and looked like rain would be inevitable but all we got was a brief mist and some obnoxious wind. Either way I dressed for the expected moisture and pulled out my most comfy rain boots for a day of outdoor shopping at Eastern Market. Rules of the day:

#1 A comfy easy outfit doesnt have to be complex but it also doesn't have to be sweats and Uggs. Throw on some well fitted jeans with a cute yet comfy sweater and some flats.

#2 For unpredictable weather days dress in layers. Layer a tshirt or sweater with a thin jacket like a leather or a trench, add a pashmina scarf and an umbrella to your bag and you're prepared for the unexpected breeze or a chilly restaurant.

Top & Black Sqin Jean: H&M, Leather Jacket: Banana Repulblic, Bag: Fendi, Rainboots: Loeffler Randall,
 Bracelets: Yellow-JCrew,Gold-H&M, Mixed-Thrifted




What do you wear on rainy days in the city?

1 comment:

  1. Very cute look! I wear my boyfriend boots, black leggings, and a long sleeve tee or a layered plaid button up. Now that it's summer though, rainy days are harder to figure out, at least for me. I usually prefer to wear shorts though, I hate to wear wet pants/jeans!

    ReplyDelete