Thursday, May 3, 2012

Kovet, Keep, Kut List this week

KOVETTING...
Well I'm coveting a lot. Of course I am because my birthday and any other gift giving holiday is months away so when my BDay comes around there will be nothing on my wish list cuz all the spring collections are out of stock....Woe is me!! Anywho... These are a few pieces I've been kovetting to add to the wardrobe.

Koveting this week


KEEP...
So I have a few friends that like to challenge my shopping skills especially at places like JCrew, Anthropologie and Bloomingdales which are known to be fairly pricey but you can never judge a store by their MSRP.  Lately JCrew has been having some really good deals lately and I have fallen into their trap so this is what I picked up for a little under $100 at JCrew
JCrew from top: Honeycomb Sweater-$13.5, MockNeck Sweater $13.5, Plaid Button Down $10.5, VNeck T $11, Crew Neck T $11, Chain Bracelet $11, Stretch Bracelet $14, Bauble Necklace + tax=99.11 before Ebates cash back  


KUT...
The H&M Conscious Collection this year was a bit of a miss for me. I tried to love it, most items were less than $20 each but the fit just wasn't for me, the only thing I considered a little longer is the printed blouse but that's in my return pile to go back too.

What's on your shopping radar this weekend?

4 comments:

  1. Jcrew was highway robbery! Love the white sheer top, sorry should have been a keep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JCrew is so random with quality that I have to find it when its a steal like this, for online only items I typically order them when they are full price so I can try them on and then return them so when they go on final sale like these I dont have to worry about the no exchange policy.

      Sometimes I have to resist the temptations to think about whats already in my wardrobe and I have a sheer printed top almost identical, post coming soon. Thanks for the comment

      Delete
  2. i'd like the blouse you listed under kovet. and i like the pink outfit you wore : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the koveted blouse and the price isn't that bad (around $80)but I'm kindof selectively cheap at times so right now I'm trying to stay focused and saving for my annual deigner bag purchase.

      I really wanted to love the pink outfit and I love the tone on tone, lace on lace look that could be mixed and matched but the skirt hit at an awkward place like 2 inches above the knee, if it were longer it definetely would have been a keep. Thanks for the comment.

      Delete