Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Now thats a Sale...

So a few retailers' sale campaigns have caught my eye via the millions of emails they send me to remind me that I need to buy something from them. So instead of breaking down and spending money that I really shouldn't I figured I'd spread the word so my readers can spend money that they really shouldn't. See how thoughtful I am...

But before you start shopping Check out Ebates Here First. Its an awesome, simple to use site that basically pays you to use their site. Start there and log in, type in your online store and it will take you to the store's site where you shop and buy as normal. Then ebates will send you an email on how much cash back you've earned. It's really that simple.

Items I'm KOVETING:

Via Anthropologie's Clearance Sale:

Gretchen One-Piece
Gretchen One Piece was $138, now $70



Vivid Bits Maillot
Vivid Bits One Piece was $328, now $150


Current/Elliot Polka Dot Stiletto Crops was $228, now $100
STYLE IT: Pair with a black or pink and white gingham shirt and heels 

Broken Pleats Skirt
Broken Pleats Skirt was $148, now $40
STYLE IT: Pair with a loosely fitted v neck t and flats or the vivid bits mailot


Via Kate Spade, private sample sale: Kate Spade Sample Sale Enter Here

windsor square neda
Windsor Square Neda was $225, Today $79


farrel
Farrel was $250, Today $125



fringe benefits necklace
Fringe Benefits Necklace was $228, Today $89



japanese floral wallpaper
Japanese Floral Wallpaper p/roll was $350, Today $175


via Banana Republic + 25% off $100 or more + 13% cash back if you Check out Ebates Here First:
Voile Popover Shirt was $69.5, now $50
STYLE IT: Pair with skinnies, short shorts or a super flare and heels

Animal Print Pencil was $89.5, now $70
STYLE IT: If you're daring pair with a black and white striped top
*All photos were courtesy of their respective websites, katespade.com, anthropologie.com and bananarepublic.com

1 comment:

  1. Love those current/elliot crops! I don't own anything by that brand. I wonder how their clothes fit. I'll have to look up the crops and see how stretchy they are.

    ReplyDelete