Friday, April 27, 2012

Little Touches of My Resting Grounds

So Spring is here and I hate cleaning, but one thing I do love is organizing.  I get that most think this should go hand in hand but for me it doesn't. I like making things look pretty and making sure everything have its home. Currently obsessed with keeping my drawers neat as I transition from winter sweaters to shorts and tanks in my drawer space.  My summer wardrobe never fills my drawers up because I dont buy many clothes I cant wear year around but I think I have enought to get me throught the projected scorchers. So this is just a sneak peak into the little touches of my room that make me smile everyday.

2 comments:

  1. Adore everything! Especially the bed. Can mine please be that plush!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its definetely easy to acheive but a lot of people go for the bed in a bag options so things are too matchy and one dimensional. Posts on how to acheive the bed look are coming soon, thanks for posting.

      Delete