Sunday, January 1, 2012

First things First...

My name is Katrina and I've created this blog as a means of expressing myself while being a resource to help others define their style for both their wardrobe and their home while living within their magic number.  Of course everyone's style and budget (i.e. "magic number") are different but my attempt is to help myself and others be realistic about who they are and help them achieve who/what they want to be with style while staying within their means. The goal is to inspire you to try new things and be your best you by showing you looks I love, tried to love and/or aspire to afford to love along with what I've worn each week.

After reading several books and articles on a key number of wardrobe musthaves from several stylists and fashion gurus, I want to give my take on the foundational pieces of a young professional that makes it easy to stay on trend but remain classic for an easy transition from season to season and from work to play. Developing your style in both your wardrobe and your home can be a fun and easy process once you take it step by step and piece by piece while being realistic about how to make your magic number work for your needs. I look forward to your feedback so please leave comments and tell me what you would like to see more or less of from the blog so that it molds to become a fun resource for your styling and budget needs. So lets get to it as you get tips, tricks and inspiration on how to style your home and yourself while being true to yourself and sticking to the numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment